We're sharing one of our favorite lactation Fall recipes from Eat to Feed using Oat Mama's Brewer's Yeast.
"Our flagship granola recipe featuring the famous galactagogue trinity: oats, flax, and brewer's yeast. Maple-kissed and baked to golden perfection, our personal favorite go-to granola is studded with roasted pecans, pumpkin seeds, and crunchy puffed millet. If you've never baked a fresh granola at home, it is a life-affirming act. The warm, comforting aroma that envelops the kitchen is enough to give your milk a letdown. Sprinkle the granola on your oatmeal or smoothie, or enjoy a bowl with milk or mixed into yogurt. We also can't think of a more loving and thoughtful gift to bring to a new mom than a homemade batch of this granola. Deliver in a mason jar tied with a string and attach an encouraging note."
Makes about 4 cups of granola
2 1/2 cups organic old-fashioned rolled oats
1 cup roughly chopped pecans
3/4 cup puffed millet
3 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
3 tablespoons Oat Mama Brewer's Yeast
3 tablespoons ground flax
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice blend
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup pure maple syrup
1/4 cup extra virgin coconut oil
1. Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
2. Place all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
3. In a small saucepan, combine the maple syrup and coconut oil and gently warm over low heat until melted, about 2 minutes.
4. Pour the wet ingredients over the dry and stir until well combined.
5. Spread the mixture in an even layer on an ungreased rimmed baking sheet.
6. Bake for 10 minutes, take it out, and give it a good stir. Then, bake for another 10 minutes, stirring it again halfway through the baking time. The granola is done when it is golden and fragrant.
7. Remove from the heat and allow to cool for up to 30 minutes. Store in an airtight container at room temperature. The granola will stay fresh for up to 2 weeks.
Today is a marvelous day, so I have to come publicly to let those who care to listen and willing to bring back their lost heart desires. I want you to know about a legitimate spell caster, Dr Ozigidon.. My name is Willie Trunk from Georgia, USA. I came here today just to testify about a legitimate spell caster, Dr Ozigidon, He helped me reunite with my ex husband after 3 years of divorce. I contacted him on Whats-App (+2349054750112) after reading so many testimonies of his powerful spell and within 48 hours my husband and I were reunited. Today our marriage is full of much love like we never had a divorce. I appreciate the good work of Priest Dr Ozigidon and I am recommending him with trust to everyone who wants their heart desires back or has fertility challenges. Contact his email (email@example.com) With all confidence, you shall give a great testimony. Thanks to Dr Ozigidon for everything he did for me.