Fall is upon us and that means cooler nights with drinks around the fire. Hot Toddys are a favorite around here and we love the additional flavor that our organic Chai Tea adds to the recipe. This is also the perfect drink for cold season and can be a great immune system booster. With the addition of cloves and star anise, it is wonderful to combat cold and flu.
8 oz water
2 fresh lemons
1 cinnamon stick
1 teaspoon of organic raw honey or sweeten to taste
*a couple of cloves
*a couple of stars anise
To make your delicious Mock Toddy:
- Pour hot water over tea bag and steep for two minutes.
- Add honey and stir until diluted
- Squeeze half of a lemon
- Mix with a cinnamon stick
- Garnish with lemon wedge and additional spices if desired.
- Enjoy with people you love